1. His rejection does not lessen your worth. It does not enlarge your flaws or invalidate your beauty.
2. The work you do on yourself is the key to having healthier relationships. It improves your ability to resolve conflicts, listen to a person’s opposing opinion, and have enough compassion to understand their pain.
3. Spend some time alone before jumping into the next relationship. It takes time to heal a broken heart. Let it rest for a bit.
4. A good-looking person is seldom the right one for you. Someone’s physical appearance isn’t enough to carry a successful and long-lasting relationship.
5. Other people’s opinions are not always in your best interest. It’s fair to listen to what other people have to say. But it’s what you think is best that matters.
6. You don’t have to look like a supermodel to land a really cute guy. You don’t need a flat stomach, perfect-looking skin, or toned legs, because not all guys are the same.
7. Kindness takes you further. Being kind will often lead you to promotions, job offers, a best friend, and the love of your life.
8. The right guy will still think you’re beautiful in your sweats. You don’t always need to look your best in front of him. Because of your bond and a strong connection, he will always be attracted to you.
9. There are boys who prefer strong girls. There are boys who want someone who can help them become their best selves because they’re looking for their equal.
10. Something good happens at the same time something bad happens. There is always something to be gained when you have nothing left to lose, no matter how small it may seem.
11. You will find a greater love after your worst heartbreak. Happiness waits at the end of heartache. Whether it’s with yourself or someone new, you will love again.
12. You can’t make a guy who only wants fun want a relationship. You can’t make him hold your hand and mean it, you can’t make him look at you with love over lust, and you can’t make him fall for you when he doesn’t want to.
13. Build a life for yourself before you do it with someone else. You deserve to travel wherever you want to. You deserve to chase after your dreams and achieve it; you deserve it all—without a guy’s validation or say.
14. He can do half the things you do for him himself. You are not obligated to do his chores, pay his bills, or cook his meals. You are equally as much of a priority as he is.
15. Your success isn’t measured by what you do for a living. Success is a state of character. It’s mostly seen with people who work in higher positions, but it can also be found in places you never thought to look.
16. Love is complicated and beautiful at the same time. The best relationships can still have arguments and misunderstandings. They’re able to go through obstacles without affecting the love they have for each other.
17. Don’t strive to be a millionaire, strive to be stable. You don’t need to be filthy rich to pay your bills peacefully. You don’t need to drive a fancy car to get you from point A to B. You just need the right amount to do what you please—which is barely a million.
18. If someone’s being mean to you, be nice to someone else. Take hold of your emotions to make sure the next person doesn’t feel what you’re currently feeling.
19. You deserve to be in a healthy work environment. You deserve to wake up in the morning and be excited about your job. You deserve to have support, transparency, and love from those who you work with.
20. Spirituality works wonders. It’s beautiful to be able to step outside what you know and learn the bigger picture.
21. A boy is more than his looks. He is his favorite song, his grief of those he’s loved and lost, and his favorite home-cooked meal from his mom.
22. The perfect relationship is perfectly imperfect. The best couples let their hardships strengthen their bond to mold them into being better people.
23. You are not responsible for his happiness. It isn’t fair to expect other people to solve our problems for us. It isn’t your duty to care for his demons when you have your own.
24. Money management is the key to financial freedom. Your savings account is your saving grace, a budget plan contributes to a more peaceful mind, and knowing where your money goes before you receive it is the best way to make sure you never waste it.
25. Boys like you more when you’re being yourself. They like it when you’re able to talk about an embarrassing moment, when you’re able to tell them a joke or your future ambitions in life.
26. Leaving an almost relationship will be the best decision you’ll ever make. You won’t be waiting by the phone, checking for their reply, or be crippled with the uncertainty of where you stand.