On this episode, we briefly chat about Chris’s new book and then dig into the main topic: self-talk. Topics covered include:
- Chris’s next book, How to Calm Your Mind;
- The proportion of our internal monologue that’s negative;
- How self-talk can get in the way of productivity;
- How universal having negative thought patterns is;
- How meditation helps tame negative self-talk;
- How to not zero in on negative thought patterns;
- The idea of “task-unrelated thought”;
- How learning to focus helps combat negative self-talk;
- How gratitude and keeping an accomplishments list help combat negative self-talk.
Links mentioned in this episode:
You can listen (and subscribe) to the podcast below!