On this episode is my conversation with Jennifer Petriglieri, author of the book Couples That Work. On this episode we chat about:
- The three transitions couples tend to go through;
- How couples become interdependent;
- “Couple contracting”;
- How we recalibrate to what we want;
- Having a “secure base” in a relationship;
- Playing with our identities;
- Whether we should account for love in our career decisions.
Links mentioned in this episode:
You can listen (and subscribe) to the podcast below!
This article was originally published by Chrisbailey.com. Read the original article here.