On this episode, we chat about Chris’s experiment to use a flip phone for a month. Topics covered include:
- The utility we get from smartphones;
- Big phones versus small phones;
- The “jobs to be done” theory of using our devices;
- How gathering has become digital;
- How communication norms have changed over time;
- Managing norms within social groups;
- Re-evaluating our relationship with our smartphone;
- What to be mindful of with our phone.
Links mentioned in this episode:
You can listen (and subscribe) to the podcast below!