Since you’re a Tiny Buddha reader, I know you’re someone who understands the importance of fostering wisdom and compassion. And I imagine you’re also interested in learning how you can help create a more peaceful world, with less suffering for all.
The Dalai Lama has dedicated his life to guiding others, like a beacon of hope, along the path to a more peaceful world. His teachings and example have inspired and warmed the hearts of millions.
Over six days, Lion’s Roar and Tibet House US are bringing together 22 presenters, including Buddhist teachers, spiritual leaders, scientists, best-selling authors, scholars, and some of the Dalai Lama’s closest students, to celebrate the life and teachings of one of the world’s greatest spiritual leaders and global visionaries.
Sign up for free and tune into any of the 40+ inspiring talks, teachings, and meditations as the presenters share their insight into six key themes of the Dalai Lama’s message to the world.
Sharon Salzberg | Robert Thurman | Karenna Gore
Richard Davidson | Lama Tsultrim Allione | Deepak Chopra
Dan Goleman | Amishi Jha | Richard Gere
Thubten Jinpa | Jan Willis | Robert Wright
and many more…
The summit, personally endorsed by the Dalai Lama himself, will bring together thousands of participants from across the globe, to explore ways to:
- Cultivate happiness and healing through practicing kindness and generosity
- Learn Buddhist techniques to develop insight into the nature of mind
- Explore the intersection of meditation and modern science
- Find inspiration from Tibet’s message of peace, compassion, and sustainability
- Discover new ways to create social harmony and inclusivity
- Envision a future grounded in universal values of compassion and mutual respect
Sign up now to be part of this historic event, and enjoy free access to all insightful talks, teachings, and meditations.
Registration is free. Click here to learn more about the presenters and program, and to reserve your spot today!