My next productivity book (and a quick question!)
I hope you’re having an incredible week!
Over the past decade I’ve been fascinated by the science of following through on our goals. Lately, this obsession has boiled over as I’ve made the science of becoming more intentional the main focus of my next book.
There’s no title yet, and the book won’t be out for a (long) while—I still have a lot of research, interviews, and experiments to weave together. Needless to say, though, I can’t wait to get this one into your hands.
In these early days, I’m hoping you can help me shape this project so it’s as useful a resource for you as possible.
Here are my questions for you (just email me):
- What are you most curious about when it comes to becoming more intentional?
- In what ways do you struggle to achieve your goals?
- What do you want to learn, know, and get better at as it relates to acting deliberately and intentionally?
- What prevents you from starting or completing what you want to get done?
- As it relates to becoming more intentional, in which areas have you grown the most?
I’d love to use your thoughts on goal attainment to help shape the book. I can’t guarantee a response (though I’ll try!). I also promise to read and do my best to internalize what you share.
I hope you’ll forgive my writing of slightly fewer blog posts over the coming months as I hunker down on this project—I can already tell that you’ll find this one helpful.
I hope to hear from you soon!
Have an incredible week!