On this episode, we chat about lessons learned from Chris’s experiment to switch to a flip phone for a month. Topics covered include:
- The impetus for the experiment;
- How smartphones are not meant to see switched away from;
- The phenomenon of zombiefication;
- The correlation between screen time and mental health;
- Reflecting on why the smartphone can make us unhappy;
- “Time confetti” and our phone;
- Why a phone doesn’t provide us with depth of experience;
- Raw material for change;
- Richness and depth of communication;
- Handing our attention to someone else (and why it can be a good thing);
- Heights of stimulation.
Links mentioned in this episode:
You can listen (and subscribe) to the podcast below!